Survey Test

GCS1

30 September 2010

Do you run? or go to the gym?

Now I would like to tell you about these headphones. I am an ipod fan and use to love my ipod for running but I recently fried my ipod while getting caught in the rain. Ok so since that is out of the way I need to tell you about these awesome behind the head earbud headphone/mp3 player combo. The sony walkman NW 252's are super lightweight. The only thing I could feel on these things was the bud in my ear. They are water resistant and sweatproof. They suggest washing them lightly in a bowl of water if they get grimy from sweat and dirt. I took a shower with mine a few times just to test them out in rain and now I have to keep from taking them to the shower because good headphones that wont sizzle when you take a shower with them? AWESOME SHOWER TIME. And charging these suckers is FAST on a 3 hour charge you will get about 11 hours of listening and on a quick 3 minute charge you can get atleast 90 minutes But if your in the market for a new mp3 player or just headphone I would definitely try these out for 50 bucks

42 comments:

  1. Looks pretty cool

    ((return the love<3))

    ReplyDelete
  2. gym all the way, and also those sonys are sexy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks pretty cool. I might have to pick these up for work too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These look awesome! They might just encourage me to start running. Also... having a dance party with myself in the shower sounds like a pretty cool idea as well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the way you designed your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those are nice! But 50 bucks... How's the quality of the sound?

    ReplyDelete
  7. They appear to be pretty awesome but they look rather large.

    ReplyDelete
  8. They look pretty awesome! cool post

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm an avid reader of yours so I'd appreciate it if you headed over to my blog and voted in my poll and stuff =)

    ReplyDelete
  10. also, awesome sounding headphones =D

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very informative review. Those look really sexy.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh snap those are awesome :O I do need a new MP3 player, too. I'll consider these whenever I go into the market. Thanks :D

    ReplyDelete
  13. I need a pair of those. I hate earbuds

    ReplyDelete
  14. thanks for following my blog man.

    here to return the favor.

    ReplyDelete
  15. looks great!
    i like it.

    ReplyDelete
  16. No only for gym this headphones look verry good, where i can buy this headphones?

    ReplyDelete
  17. Nice update, waiting for more! :]

    ReplyDelete
  18. i have to start going to gym . but its a hard decision :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. i hate ipods, this is the sort of thing which should really be running the market

    ReplyDelete
  20. gym definitly, followin you bro

    ReplyDelete
  21. they look awesome. i run to keep fit, ipod is always good to keep you going

    ReplyDelete
  22. supporting you friend!

    ReplyDelete
  23. I liked your input on my last blog post :)

    ReplyDelete
  24. I appreciate you visiting my blog and providing input on my most recent post.

    ReplyDelete
  25. I currently use an older iPod Nano with Shure e2c's and I think this might be a more elegant solution for the gym. Plus, check out the BIGGU BOSSU edition!

    http://www.be-mine.info/gadget/sony-walkman-w252-metal-gear-solid-limited-edition-introduced

    ReplyDelete
  26. I dont really run or jog but I would get these shits anyways. They sound pretty bad ass, I mean come on...soaking them in water and still working is amazing. How good is the memory though.

    ReplyDelete
  27. whoa i've never seen headphones like that before. definitely going to look into those

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts