Survey Test

GCS1

22 September 2010

Smoke cigarettes?

Ok I know its gross and all that jazz and everyone should quit bla bla bla. I am here to tell you I smoke and I do so spending very little money on my smokes. If you have 10 minutes a day to roll or "make" your own smokes and like a filter instead of rollies then I will share with you what other are already doing. For the last few months I have been using a rolling machine A monkeyThis is the rolling machine I use. Now the tobacco and tubes you use is all up to you. I personally use cheap largo tobacco and on occasion a nice bali shag or amsterdam shag. Too each his own on these things tubes are also almost all the same you cant go wrong with any brand that I have found so far. But getting to the meat and potatoes of the post are that yes i did spend around 60$ on the first 200 cigarettes made I now only spend about 12-15 dollars a carton and only spend about 10 minutes a day making a pack of smokes. The best part isnt even the money i save on the whole deal its the fact I havent "ran out" of smokes in months never those quick trips to pick up a pack of smokes because I forgot I was low. There is also th added perk of making 20 joints in a matter of 10 minutes, perfect joints. some people will even give me cash and a bag to make a pack for them! Hand rollers are shit dont buy them get a decent machine and you wont be disappointed!

11 comments:

  1. Great tip. I bet its so cheap is because it gets around the sin tax that comes along with cigarettes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's pretty cheap with rollups yeah, down in the UK most of us cheapos tend to buy rollups as it's ~£13 for a 50g which with papers which are ~£1 for 2-3, you can make maybe 130-200 rollies? which in packs is something stupid like £35-£50.

    Once you've rolled one good roll up, you can roll them perfectly every time, machines are good and all but i'm probably slower with a machine than with my hands now.

    I don't plan on quitting any time soon, sitting back, legs up, wind open with a bit of jazz and if I have the money a scotch. I feel like too much of a gentleman to quit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i dont smoke cigs but im sure its great practice to roll blunts

    ReplyDelete
  4. interesting read mate. supp

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm going to invest in one of these.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I quit cold turkey at the beginning of this year, but damn I do miss sitting on my balcony, listening to music and having a smoke :/

    ReplyDelete
  7. interesting. I don't smoke and don't plan to in the future but I didn't know how much you could save by making your own.

    ReplyDelete
  8. haha nice man, i usually get a pouch of tobacco, lasts way longer than a pack plus i can work on my rolling skills.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts