Survey Test

GCS1

05 October 2010

Take a minute and read.

OK so this was a jewtube video but the video was removed. show some love read and click and I will check out your blog and do the same!

[0:00] [...] the most racist field trip I have ever been on in my entire fucking life.
[0:03] They took us to a fuckin' cotton processing place, and there was a big-ass cotton field out in the middle of fuckin' raymond alabama, in the south of montgomery county.
[0:13] We went there, and me, and 28 other little niglets in Miss Harper's third-grade classroom, they took our asses out there, in the middle of the fuckin' august heat, and said "Hey, y'all ..."
[0:22] They gave us bags and shit, had little cute little plastic bags, with a cute - with a cotton puff person with a smile on his face, and they were like "Hey, y'all go out there, have fun, pick as much cotton as you want".
[0:35] And so my stupid ass went, you know, I went, my Mama signed off on it and and didn't think about it, and I went to the fuckin' field trip. I was in the fields just havin' a good ol' time.
[0:45] We were singin' songs and shit, out in the middle of the motherfuckin' field, picking goddamn cotton, in the middle of the fuckin' heat, and here I'm thinking: because it's a field trip, they told us you can pick as much as you want, hey, you get to keep the fuckin' cotton. You can keep it.
[1:00] So I was like "Yeah, I'm gonna keep it" and we go to get back on the bus and they're like "Okay kids, turn your bags in", and they take our asses inside, and took all the damn cotton that we had, and then told us to get back on the fuckin' bus.
[1:12] So me, being a little rebel, I took a little handful of cotton, stuffed it in my pocket, and went home.
[1:17] Then, my Mama came, and when she was doin' laundry the next night, she was like "what the fuck, is this cotton in your back pocket?" - I was like "Yeah" - "Where the hell did you get unprocessed cotton from?" - "Well, yesterday on that field trip they took us to a cotton processing plant and we got to pick cotton all day long."
[1:39] My Mama came to the school and - I swear to god - that shit went down. She locked this woman in a room, like "How dare you jive-ass motherfuckers take my kid and all these other ashy li'l negroes to a fuckin' cotton field in the middle of the summer. You fuckin' soulless bitch."
[2:00] She fuckin' checked me outta school, I didn't go to school for three days behind that shit. She said "I don't want to have to look at that bitch". She was pissed at everybody.
[2:10] Yes. That was the most racist shit I have ever gone through in my life. I didn't even understand what was wrong until the next year. I didn't even understand.
[2:18] I just thought we were gonna go have some fun, in the field. So fuck that shit. That was fuckin' sharecropping if I've ever seen it. Shit.

I wonder why it was removed.

23 comments:

  1. Wow...

    That's not cool man

    not cool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A field trip
    A field trip

    A field trip

    A field trip

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha there is a cotton field near my house here in georgia that they take kids on field trips to. hilarious.

    ReplyDelete
  4. good post !

    following & supporting you
    take care.

    ReplyDelete
  5. never heard it be called jewtube before but it makes sense.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I laughed so... fucking hard... Omg. I want this video, and I want this plantation. I'm taking a few of my inner city friends to go pick some cotton. See if they don't let them keep it. Just retarded...

    -JKane

    ReplyDelete
  7. aww... too bad they removed it. would've gone viral for sure; this sounds awesome! :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Haha wow, that was better than I thought it was going to be.

    ReplyDelete
  9. That's ridiculous. The mom sounds like a real genius, as does the kid.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I feel bad that I lul'd, but the way you put it was funny xD It's still horrible though XD

    ReplyDelete
  11. Someone just shared this video with me. Crazy stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  12. IF you find the vid elsewhere, post it! Shit sounds hilarious and racist as shit. Who wants to go on a fucking field trip to a cotton field anyway?

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts